- No use of the tablet, and the smartphone becomes something to make phone calls with but nothing else.
- No social media of any form, at all.
- No personal email at work.
- No idle web browsing at all.
- Skip everything in my Google Reader except Wonkblog, TPM, Atrios, Moneybox, and Engadget (which I sort of need to follow for work purposes). I'll miss an interesting story here or there that I could blog about, but the world won't come to an end.
Having done this before, I expect the resulting lifestyle changes to be mostly positive. Blogging will continue at its current modest pace.